Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The 'rents are back in town

My folks are visiting for the first time in years. For those of you that are friends with me on Facebook, you may have noticed some random dude tagging me in selfie photos in touristy places like a McDonald's parking lot in Red Deer (true story)... and I am clearly NOT in any of the photos. Yeah, my dad doesn't quite understand the tagging feature on Facebook. Anyways, it's been a busy few weeks of shuttling family around from dinner to dinner, and the inevitable embarrassing fights over who gets to pay for said dinners. It starts to make you paranoid to the point when someone says they are going to use the washroom, you consider following them just to make sure they're not sneaking off to pay the bill before the table has even ordered food yet. #asians #facepalm

The Rents-2

The Rents-1

The Rents-3

The Rents-5

1 comment: