Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thick Negatives

My Diana Mini seems predisposed to accidentally switching to bulb mode - the lever is loose and easily switched from N to B. In shooting my last roll, I ended up with a good dozen or so shots that were accidentally shot on bulb without me noticing, resulting in a series of rather 'thick negatives.' My scanner has enough issues with cross processed negatives to begin with, so coaxing anything out of these extremely overexposed negatives was a chore. Having said that, I did manage to squeeze a few interesting shots out of them when I converted the scans to B&W. They go extremely grainy, which I like. All shots taken during a lunchtime photowalk in downtown Calgary.














Alright, I'm sooo sooo tired. Ciao kids!
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment