Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My fat fingers

While we were in Vegas, I bought a Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim camera from Urban Outfitters for 10 bucks (STEAL OF A DEAL - they go for 30 - 40 normally). The only trade off was that it was bright banana yellow coloured. Whatever. Anyways, it took me forever to finish off a roll of 36 exposures with it - the lens is a fixed 22mm, and it has a fixed aperture and shutter speed combo that is ONLY good for bright sunny conditions.

So I finally get the roll developed, and the photos are totally rad (massive naturally occurring vignetting, vivid saturated colours). And for the first time in my life, I had managed to take a half decent landdscape photo. Except for the fact that I ruined almost EVERY FACCCKKKING SHOT with my fat fingers in them. Apparently, 22mm is SUPER WIDE. Like, so wide, that you can't even grip the little bastard camera without getting your digits in the shot!!! This is unfortunate, because the photos I took in Vegas were seriously awesome if my ham hands weren't EFFING in the corners of every shot. Seriously, FACCCCKKKK!! On the plus side, I did manage to squeeze 39 exposures out of a 36 exp. roll.






































No comments:

Post a Comment