Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sprocket Rocket

We made a pilgrimage to The Camera Store this afternoon in search of a fairly new to market toy camera. I didn't see what I was looking for, so I inquired with some dude who offered us assistance. I said, "Do you carry the Sprocket Rocket?" His reply was an incredulous giggle, and that was when I realized that 'Sprocket Rocket' (for folks who don't religiously follow toy camera developments) does almost sound like it could be a phallic sex toy. Embarrassment aside, they don't sell this camera there, and we left more than a little disappointed.

Oh well, until I get my hands on one, I'll continue to do semi-wide/ panoramic sprocket shots through my Holga. Photos below taken in Budapest, Hungary.










2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Great panoramas... hehe yeah Sprocket Rocket does sound a little bit perverse!

    Can you not order online from the Lomography website? I also heard that Urban Outfitters in the US had them on sale (not that i'd buy from there as i'm not nearly cool enough!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is where i heard of this offer http://www.flickr.com/groups/1529248@N20/discuss/72157625697733681/

    ReplyDelete