Sunday, May 25, 2014

Friends on Film - Mother's Day as Dean's +1

Dean invited me out to his folks' Mother's Day dinner a couple weekends ago. As his longtime Facebook boyfriend, I couldn't very well stand him up when his actual girlfriend - the 12 year old-ish looking gal in the photos (I haven't seen proof, but apparently she's actually like 20-something) - wasn't able to attend, so I went along as his plus one. Minus the Wendy's pigtails, we look pretty much the same, no?

Dean's Plus One-3
My Facebook boyfriend molesting his 12 year old looking actual girlfriend. Yeah, it's as messed up as it sounds.

Dean's Plus One
Gabs, aka the new Wendy's model.

Dean's Plus One-2
Me. Maybe not quite as pretty as Gabs. But a close second, yes?

Dean's Plus One-6
Mr. Welsh. I still find it weird to refer to former school teachers by their first names now that we're adults.

Dean's Plus One-4
Mrs. Welsh.

Dean's Plus One-5
Dean's Grandma.

Dean's Plus One-7
This one was shot at 1/15 of a second, hence the blur.

All shot with the Kiev88CM on Kodak Tri-X 400, dev'd in Ilfosol 3, 1+9 @ 68 deg. F for 7:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment