Monday, May 25, 2015

Ukuleles and The Dead Rabbit Diaries

We were browsing through Mastermind Toys, when I found this sweet Ukulele and instantly decided that I'm going to learn to play this thing. I know, I'm Asian so I really should learn piano or violin to fit the stereotype, but I'm already tall and bad at math, so why start now. You think I joke, but for real, I'm going to be a Ukulele master soon. Don't let me down, Youtube instructional videos!

Ukulele-1

Anyways, on to the real reason for tonight's entry. Stop here if you're squeamish. We often have rabbits chilling on our front lawn, so I wasn't surprised to see one out of the corner of my eye when I got home. Only after I got out of my car, did I notice something was atypical about this one. It wasn't running away as I got closer... because it was deceased. And not due to some catastrophic rabbit vs. car injury either, which is also fairly typical around this neighbourhood. It just appears to have died of unknown causes. Side note: is it bad that I immediately thought one of you was pranking me, cause you know I have a morbid fascination with photographing dead birds?

Cause of Death Unknown-1

Cause of Death Unknown-2

Cause of Death Unknown-3

No comments:

Post a Comment