Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Fun With Photobooths!

The last time I shot a wedding, I made a vow that I would only do it again if there was a photobooth involved. So when Rob and Andrea asked me to shoot theirs, I made it happen. I'll just let the photos do the talking.

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-53

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-147

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-117

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-122

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-24

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-120

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-133

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-142

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-9

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-98

And because this was the only time during the entire day that we had any down time, Dean and I got in on the fun as well.

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-2

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-3

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-1

Rob and Andrea - Photobooth-4

No comments:

Post a Comment