Saturday, February 5, 2022

Sunrises of the year so far

I assume your social media feeds are like mine - an endless tire fire of people bickering, and articles about shitty people doing shitty things... I don't know about you, but I don't find wading through it very fun. If we're friends here, it's because there was some common ground between us, and chances are there's more of that than what we differ on.

So a quick reminder in case you've been circling a well of anger and despair for the past while: it's okay to seek some light and levity through the darkness. We all could use some more of it.

(I don't usually wake up early enough to get out to a nicer vantage point for sunrise, but even so, there have been a few nice ones from the comfort of my upstairs window this year).

Sunrises of Panorama-3

Sunrises of Panorama-4

Sunrises of Panorama-2

Sunrises of Panorama-7

Sunrises of Panorama-1

Sunrises of Panorama-5

No comments:

Post a Comment