Sunday, January 25, 2009

Topsy Turvy


Topsy Turvy
Originally uploaded by iHeartDimSum
Alrighty... 7 years ago, I had purchased my first digital camera (some crappy 2 megapixel Olympus). And I was hooked on photography. At the time, I knew absolutely nothing technical about photography, just that I liked taking pictures of stuff. So I went and started a little blog called Can't Afford Film.com, envisioning it as a place to post some photos and rant and rave about various things. This would go on for the better part of five years, but never once did I actually turn it into the web gallery I had originally envisioned. The site became more of a place to dump random thoughts, and never actually hosted much in the way of photos.

Fast forward to Jan 25, 2009, and I've finally committed myself wholely to photography, and am actually keen on rebooting the site. I've ditched the www.agnosticmonkey.com domain, opting instead for the moniker of 2Litresofsoysauce (which is what doctors recommend as your daily intake... well, maybe not...)

So yeah, I'm actually going to use this blog as a supplement to my flickr stream (where I may not necessarily rant as much as I'd like to).

Thanks for the visit, and stay tuned.

-G

No comments:

Post a Comment