Monday, November 23, 2009

Voigtlander Vito II Test Roll

Results from the Vito II camera, shot on Fuji Superia 200 using the Sunny/16 rule for guessing exposure. Most of these were taken at f/8, and shutter speeds ranging between 1/50 - 1/100 sec. I was expecting a roll of just craptastic photos, but I actually quite liked what I ended up with - some are actually fairly interesting shots. Although the results are really grainy for a 200 speed film... I think part of that is my lack of film scanning know how though.



A peony dying out in front our house.


Freshly mowed (mown?) lawn at a school yard. I liked the way the lines from the lawn mower tires contrasted against the grass itself.


Apparently, the Vito II isn't as double exposure proof as I was lead to believe. I like it.


Messing with a preset in Lightroom on the double from above.












Not Photoshopped - these colours are straight out of the scanner.


Same here.


End of the roll - double exposed.


-G

4 comments:

  1. these are really nice! i dig the double exposure with the bike rack. i'd say the voightlander is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures! i just bought a voigtlander today and hope i can get cool images like yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice pictures!
    i just published 9 shots by my own vito II: http://redcam.org/redcam/21_voigtlander/15_vito2_pict01.html ...

    kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs drama wiki

    ReplyDelete