Monday, May 23, 2011

Love Hate Relationship

I'm in a Love Hate relationship with my iPhone 3G (I know, who the frack still uses one of THOSE? That's like someone I know who chose to buy a new Motorola Razr a couple years ago)... Anyways, the point is, the Love Hate thing has shifted pretty dramatically to the HATE side. It's like there was a general election called, and all the citizens of George-land surprisingly voted a HATE majority into power, leaving the LOVE supporters decimated, deflated, and without purpose.

In a nutshell, the phone barely manages basic functions like checking email. Don't even think about trying to launch google maps unless you've got nowhere to go for about 3 hours. And don't even get me started on how slow the fracking notepad is (who knew Notes was THAT intensive of an application). Now I don't want to be a sucker and buy an iPhone 4 knowing a refresh is just around the corner, but every day I go through this routine is another day I'm tempted to throw it out the window, and run it over repeatedly with a forklift.

No comments:

Post a Comment