Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sandeep weds Akashdeep

Our dear friend and colleague, Susan, got married this weekend, and we were lucky enough to be invited to the beautiful traditional ceremony. Although the weather was wet and dreary, that was no match for the vibrant colours on display. If you ever get invited to a Sikh wedding, I would highly suggest you make an effort to attend, as it is such an interesting experience! And as per usual, Susan was absolutely jaw dropping in both the dress she wore to the ceremony, as well as the evening reception.

About a year ago after shooting my second wedding of the summer, I decided that wedding photography wasn't for me. Of course, when I was watching the photographers at Susan's ceremony, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of envy that I wasn't able to roam around freely and shoot some photos of the event. Perhaps I need to flip-flop on my decision to retire from the wedding gig business. Anyways, here are some shots that I did manage to snap off while trying to NOT get in the way of the actual photographers' and guests.

Congrats Sandeep and Akashdeep (aka Susan and Steve)! Wishing you two all the best in a long and happy marriage!

Sidhu-Dhaliwal Wedding-6

Sidhu-Dhaliwal Wedding-8

Sidhu-Dhaliwal Wedding-9

Sidhu-Dhaliwal Wedding-7

Sidhu-Dhaliwal Wedding

Sidhu-Dhaliwal Wedding-2

Sidhu-Dhaliwal Wedding-3

Sidhu-Dhaliwal Wedding-4

Sidhu-Dhaliwal Wedding-10

Sidhu-Dhaliwal Wedding-11

Sidhu-Dhaliwal Wedding-12

1 comment: