Monday, December 27, 2010

A Year in Photos

A Year in Photos

I know there's still a few days left in calendar year, but I figured I'd get a head start on the year end wrap up. 2010 was a big year for me - I would hazard a guess that I shot over 30,000 photos. Between photographing in Eastern Europe for 3 months, shooting a couple weddings for friends/ colleagues, and moving further away from digital photo blandness, I finally feel like I've developed my own personal 'style' of photography. I will never be a great photographer, but I've finally come to realize that I don't care either. I do it for myself, and if a few folks happen to like what I produce along the way, then I've accomplished my goal and then some. Thanks for your continued patronage, and I look forward to sharing more with you in the coming year. All the best, and may the rest of your holiday season be filled with laughter, love, and libations. ;)

1. Untitled, 2. Boil, 3. Tagged, 4. Spires, 5. For Kicks, 6. Proclamation, 7. Gnarly, 8. Untitled, 9. The Downward Spiral, 10. Untitled, 11. Zmajski Most (Dragon Bridge), 12. St. Peter's Ba-ba-basilica, 13. Tailfeather, 14. Hungary HBW (Buda/ Pest), 15. Upright, 16. Centre Street Bridge in Microclics, 17. Untitled, 18. Untitled, 19. Untitled, 20. Wife on a Bike, 21. Prague Jewish Quarter, 22. Endless Emerald, 23. Weeds, 24. Amsterdamarama 2, 25. Pripyat: The Beauty of Decay

Update: Dec. 28 - I tracked down my mosaic of my 2009 photos. Click here to compare the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment