Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St. Pat's Day Analog Adventures

Results of this weekend's St. Patty's Day analog photo adventure with a group of hipster dudes. I felt pretty out of my element at the beginning (I was probably a good decade older than some of them), but they were really awesome to hang with. And once the green beers started flowing, it was good times all around. I ruined a couple rolls in the Kiev 88 - one of the tension pins in the film back popped out, so the film wasn't tight to the plane, leading to some really weird pseudo tilt-shift type of focus. But the ones that did turn out, turned out pretty awesome.


Calgary Camera Style

DigitalFreeDay-4

DigitalFreeDay-5

DigitalFreeDay-6

DigitalFreeDay-3

DigitalFreeDay-2

DigitalFreeDay

DigitalFreeDay-9

DigitalFreeDay-8

DigitalFreeDay-10


Alright folks, assuming Air Canada's pilots don't pull any shenanigans tomorrow, I'll be in Montreal. See ya in a week.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, that camera looks GREAT! Wow, gotta get me one. Jeez, can't get over it.

    ReplyDelete