Monday, August 6, 2012

Proposed New Olympic Sport?

In the competitive spirit of the Olympics, I thought I'd take a stab at showcasing my own athletic talent in the 'how many Cheetos can you shove in your gullet at once' event. I set a new personal best of 9 (ie: this was my first attempt). Where's my participation ribbon?!

Cheetos

Clockwise from top left:
1) We give a whole new meaning to cheesy smiles
2) Some kind of foul-ish coffee flavoured tequila (I don't like coffee)
3) Yours truly setting a new personal best
4) A medium hoppy Belgian IPA that was quite yummy

And yes, in case you were wondering, the combo of random tequila based concoctions, beer, and cheetos made my head feel like a bag of ass the next morning when I awoke from my "passed out on the couch in a drunken stupor" state.

No comments:

Post a Comment