Monday, February 24, 2014

Smoked Salmon flavoured Vodka

I bought a bottle of smoked salmon flavoured vodka this weekend. When I went to pay, the cashier was like, 'You're the first person I've ever sold this to.' Translation: You're a weirdo. I may as well have been buying a dozen fart scented croissants, for the bewildered expression she gave me when ringing it through.

Okay, so maybe smoked salmon flavoured vodka does sound a bit weird. But all I can think of is what awesome caesars I'm going to make with this. Seriously, caesar connoisseurs, come visit and we'll have an epic cocktail night.

Smoked Salmon Vodka-2

Smoked Salmon Vodka-1

And while we're on the topic of strange food and drink, here's a shot of Elaine about to consume a duck tongue at dim sum. I managed to convince 3 non-asian folks to try this dish.

Duck Tongue Pour Vous-1
Taken with the Pentax 6x7 on Neopan 400, rated at 800. Pushed one stop in developing, but obviously I did something wrong, cause the entire roll came out horribly underexposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment