Sunday, March 8, 2015

Jet Lag and Photographing the Pupils, part VI

What a beautiful Sunday morning. Warm, sunny, and it's only NINE A.M. What a great way to start my week... Oh what?! Daylight Savings Time?! FAAACK, now I'm going to be jet lagged for like a week!

This is about the only time you'll ever catch me saying, "Boy I wish we were more like Saskatchewan." Saskatchewanianites like to claim the world revolves around them, hence they don't need to change clocks, but I think it's really because deep down, they're all a bunch of simpletons. :) Honestly, how else do you explain this Phenomenon?

Alas, the show must go on. May I present the latest in my ongoing Photographing the Pupils series of portraits. These students graciously agreed to sit for me during our class breaks, over a couple weeks… I love how they turned out.

Photographing the Pupils - Feb. 2015-8-2

Photographing the Pupils - Feb. 2015-10-2

Photographing the Pupils - Feb. 2015-9-2

Photographing the Pupils - Feb. 2015-5-2

Photographing the Pupils - Feb. 2015-6-2

Photographing the Pupils - Feb. 2015-7-2

Photographing the Pupils - Feb. 2015-1-2

Photographing the Pupils - Feb. 2015-3-2

Photographing the Pupils - Feb. 2015-2-2

Photographing the Pupils - Feb. 2015-4-2
Me, as shot by one of my students.

Photographing the Pupils - Feb. 2015-1-3
I had one extra frame left on a roll, so I shot a quick snap of the school's security dude as well.

All photos shot with the Kiev 88CM and Arsat 80mm f/2.8 lens on Kodak T-Max 400. Dev'd in Rodinal 1:25 for 6:30min. This will likely be the last roll I shoot with this camera combo, as it requires some repairs, and I maaaay have added something new to my kit yesterday... :\

No comments:

Post a Comment