Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Sriracha Life

Things I can't get enough of: Cameras. Beer. And Sriracha. I LOVE SRIRACHA. When Rogue brewery released the Sriracha Stout late last year, I was like a kid discovering naked people on the internet for the first time - eyes wide open, mouth agape, and desperate to get my hands on it. (ノ゚0゚)ノ~ But by that time I tried ordering a bottle for myself, they were out of stock. (╯°□°)╯ So you can imagine how excited I am to have found a bottle at a local liquor store!

The Sriracha Life-1

The Sriracha Life-2

The Sriracha Life-3
A few of the Sriracha themed items I currently own: the sauce, the stout, and Sriracha popcorn.

Sriracha-1
You may also remember, I dressed up as Sriracha for Halloween last year.

See my previous rant about Sriracha here, after which I went out and bought 3 litres of it, just in case...


While we're on the topic of delicious tasting stuff, here are some shots from our meal at Downtown Food last weekend, as part of Big Taste Calgary 2015.

Big Taste YYC 2015-3

Big Taste YYC 2015-1

Big Taste YYC 2015-2

Big Taste YYC 2015-4
Beet tartare with cumin cracker

Big Taste YYC 2015-5
Steelhead trout

Big Taste YYC 2015-6
Wild boar with wasabi polenta

Big Taste YYC 2015-7
Tequil-ime pie

Big Taste YYC 2015-8
Peanut butter macaroon

#iHeartSriracha #FoodiesUnite #BigtasteYYC

No comments:

Post a Comment