Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nerd-tastic find: Accidental Flickr Art

Flickr users familiar with the justified view on your contacts page will immediately understand how coincidental this worked out to be. For the non-flickr users, let me explain. Photos from your 'contacts' show up in the chronological order they are uploaded, going horizontally, and then vertically when the row is full.

So I was scrolling through my flickr contacts' photos, and noticed that these two photos from flickr user Melanieday just lined up ever so neatly. There were 5 other photos (4 from other contacts, and 1 more from herself) that separated these two shots, but the timing of how they uploaded, and how they presented on my screen made them line up.

Maybe it's just the nerd in me, but I find the improbability of this happening (given that I follow 200+ people on flickr who upload regularly) to be very neat.

Disclaimer: none of the photos in these two screen grabs are mine!

Interesting Timing - Accidental Flickr Art

Interesting Timing 2

No comments:

Post a Comment