Thursday, February 26, 2015

You win, Karma

I've been trying to figure out what bad Karma I accumulated last year to be punished with a bout of back-itis so soon into the Lunar New Year by Choi Sun (the God of Fortune, or in my case, Misfortune). And I think I've found it. Recently, I was grocery shopping when I saw a toddler sitting in the handle bar slot portion of a shopping cart, swinging his feet back and forth. And when his foot firmly junked his very surprised father with an audible thud, I remember distinctly giggling and then walking away thinking, oh that's going to come back and haunt me.

Sure enough. You win, Karma. I hate you.

Karma-1

Karma-2

Karma-3

Karma-4

And if the back strain isn't bad enough, I can't even take the narcotic painkillers the doc prescribed, cause they're making me nauseous and pukey. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment