Tuesday, June 9, 2009

_a shitty photographer_

I really should be 1) sleeping, 2) processing the engagement session I just shot, or 3) editing some Japan photos. But for some reason, I felt the need to scan some film and post a really crappy photo instead. It's technically Tuesday morning, so maybe I should start a weekly Terrible Photo Tuesday Theme.


To go along with the technically crap photo above (awesomely poor composition and all), I was too lazy to even wipe off my scanner and negative, so there's a million dust spots in the photo too (you really notice it when you click to enlarge). YEAH! But for some reason, I actually like it, which probably makes me a shitty photographer as well. Double YEAH!

And I guess while I'm at it, here's one more for good measure. The photo is a little bit better composed, but just as boring. And the cross processed colours confused my scanner, so there's a hint of fuscia in this shot.



Mission accomplished. Bed time.

-G

No comments:

Post a Comment