Saturday, December 10, 2011

_lost in a fog of photographic indifference_

Saturday morning. Check. Snow. Check. Sipping from the well of endless and unrelenting mediocrity. Check and check. I've been lost in a fog of photographic indifference and creative apathy for the past few weeks, unsure of how to escape, and unclear of what I want when I escape. So when we land in Taipei in a couple of weeks, I am going to strap my camera firmly to my face, and photograph the shit out of everything in sight... there's no better cure for a flatlining inspiration funk than exotic food, loud sounds and glimmering lights of a 7 million strong metropolitan area 6000 miles away.

In the meantime, we'll continue to muddle through the onset of winter (thankfully punctuated by the occasional fleeting scene of beauty despite the bleak cold and darkness)...

Winter

Taken off the front step of our house with the D300 and Voigtlander 58mm f/1.4. A couple of berries cling stubbornly to otherwise bare branches of the foliage.

No comments:

Post a Comment