Monday, February 6, 2012

Ottawa by night

Back from a couple days riding the not so fresh snow at Sunshine and Lake Louise. I'm sore, but not nearly as bad as I expected, considering I have the physical fitness of a 73 year old... I guess it was good to take it easy towards the end of our second day. You know, that time when your mind is saying "ONE MORE MOGULS RUN", but your legs are saying, "FUUUUCK YOU!!"

Currently, I'm in Ottawa, tickled pink by the fact that the Sheraton has finally joined the ranks of 2006 (ie: that time when every OTHER hotel chain offered complimentary in-room wifi). Went for a short stroll tonight and snapped a few shots with the iPhone (first time in years I'm not travelling with a real camera). Enjoy.

iPhOTTAWA

iPhOTTAWA-2

iPhOTTAWA-3

No comments:

Post a Comment