Tuesday, May 20, 2014

_Mocking his garbled objections_

Since we're on a roll with hospital related blog posts, here's one more of yet another family member of mine who recently spent some time in the big H. May I present to you, my brother in post and pre-op jaw surgery photos. Cause honestly, who else would let me photograph them after devastating facial reconstruction surgery. I'm sure he actually objects to my use of his likeness without his permission, but blah blah blah blah… no, I'm not downplaying his legitimate concerns about his mug ending up on the web where predators and creeps clad only in tightey whiteys lurk, I'm merely mocking his garbled objections because his mouth is still elastic'd shut and blah blah blah blah is the sound he emits when he tries to talk.

The Unnecessary Jaw Surgery
The "I can only eat liquids through a syringe" aftermath.

The Unnecessary Jaw Surgery-1
The "I have no idea what I've signed myself up for" pre-op photo.

Yes, I'm a firm believer in karma, so when I'm doped up in the hospital after a colonoscopy, I will deserve it when photos of my drooling mug end up online for worldwide mockery.

Photonerds: shots taken at the Royal Alex Hospital, with the Kiev 88CM on Kodak Tri-X 400, developed in Ilfosol 3, 1+9 at 68 deg. F for 7:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment