Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Things that irk me far more than they should

Things that irk me far more than they should: people that get on a busy elevator to go up one floor. I've stopped trying to hide my disdain, instead opting to grunt audibly and impatiently when these people hit the button ONE.FLOOR.UP. Today though, I discovered an even more irritating group of elevator jockeys. As I was rushing to an appointment, I was miffed when two able bodied ladies got on to go DOWN one floor. Are you KIDDING ME?! You won't even walk down a flight of steps?! I checked - they weren't using crutches, limping, or otherwise invalid. They were just FAACKING LAZY.

As I said, 'Things that irk me far more than they should'.

Moving on - check out some photos I shot this weekend, including a gigantic treated cow skull, portraits of Wayne and Sharon, and their two dogs Riley and Moe.

Skull-eton

Cowskull-6-2

Cowskull-7

Cowskull-4

Cowskull-2

Cowskull-3

Cowskull-5

All photos shot with a Hasselblad 500CM and CF Zeiss Planar 80mm lens, on Kodak Tri-X 400. Souped in Rodinal 1+24, at 68 def. F for 7:30min.

No comments:

Post a Comment