Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sketches and Valentine's Day

I said I wanted to sketch more this year, so I started off the lunar new year with this one. It's not finished, nor did it turn out anything like it was supposed to, but I've alway admitted to being a hack at this art stuff. And because today is overly commercial Valentine's Day, I spent all of NO money cutting and pasting together a little card for Anita below. Or as I like to think of it, I made her something "priceless." Happy Hallmark Holiday to all, suckers! Now go spend some money on frivolous shiat for your boy/ girl/ it-friend and jumpstart our ruined economy... because you know, Kevin O'Leary's a fucking capitalist pig that won't do anything to help, no strings attached.

Sketch - Feb 2016-1

Valentines Day-1

No comments:

Post a Comment