Sunday, March 1, 2009

Leaky Faucet

So I guess I haven't posted in awhile. I will do a real photo blog post tomorrow, but thought I'd give a slight update. I'm sick, and my nose is dripping like the title of this post. Yay me. I'm tired. Just got home from Maddie's 'small gathering' (I define small as like, two or three people). I don't even want to imagine what a 'large party' would be for her. But it was good. Food was awesome, I made crappy warm caesars (which did not do my already upset stomach any favours), and I borrowed her Canon AE-1 Program SLR. It strangely only has program and shutter priority modes... but I'll give it a whirl anyways.

Okay, time to fix the plumbing in me right nostril, and gets me some rest. Be back tomorrow with hopefully, something a little more inspired than this pathetic cry out for sympathy.

-G

1 comment:

  1. Your blog name reminds me of the leaky cauldren from the Harry potter series. I read some of ypour articles they seem nice and good.

    ReplyDelete