Sunday, October 14, 2012

Calgary Film Photography meetup and photowalk

We've returned from our short trip to France (photos to come soon, I just haven't had time). I'd write more but I have to work today (blegh...)

Anyways, I just got my film back from the lab from a Calgary Film meet up and photowalk I went on a few weeks ago. Thought I'd post some of the results. All shot on a Kiev 88CM on Kodak Ektar 100. A couple recurring themes with the Kiev and Ektar - 1) The Arsat lens on the Kiev is brutal at handling flare and I should really make a mental note to always use the rubber lens hood; 2) Ektar produces oddly reddish skin tones (I've seen this on a few rolls now, has anyone else noticed this?)

Calgary Film Photowalk - Scott

Calgary Film Photowalk - Leya

Calgary Film Photowalk - Holly

Calgary Film Photowalk-8

Calgary Film Photowalk-5

Calgary Film Photowalk-3

Calgary Film Photowalk-2

Calgary Film Photowalk-6

Calgary Film Photowalk-7

Calgary Film Photowalk-9

Calgary Film Photowalk-4

No comments:

Post a Comment