Thursday, March 14, 2013

I SOLD A PHOTO!

I sold a photograph for the first time today. It was a photo I shot in Montreal of the old port and skyline last March. This picture isn't anything special but someone found it appealing enough to want to buy it. Click below to view a larger version.

Montreal Old Port and Skyline

While I've done engagements and weddings in the past, this is the first time I'd been contacted by someone about purchasing a photograph I took for my own personal enjoyment. It's pretty exciting. And although I didn't sell it for an arm and a leg, I do plan on donating all of the money to cancer research, in a show of support to my uncle, who is bravely undergoing several cycles of chemo at the moment. A reminder to all of us - we never know what tomorrow will bring, so remember to throw caution to the wind every once in a while and live a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment