Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ms. Vickies, you are a naughty seductive temptress.

Dear Ms. Vickies Jalapeno potato chips: This weekend, I'm going to ravage you like a man who hasn't eaten Ms. Vickies Jalapeno potato chips in 46 days. Stupid Lent**.

I went through potato chip withdrawal for the first 2 weeks before the shakes finally subsided. I would walk into the pantry absent mindedly 3 or 4 times an hour, and reach for the unopened bag of delicious chips before realizing I was participating in this exercise in restraint. Ms. Vickies, you are a naughty seductive temptress.

Also, if you read my previous post about Mr. Van Damme, apparently his actual last name is Van Varenberg. Jean-Claude Camille Francois Van Varenberg. Camille?! No wonder he became a martial artist. Imagine the number of asses that needed kicking in school, with a name like that to make fun of.


**Technically, I'm the stupid one for lenting myself of chips when I'm not even Catholic. Stupid George.

No comments:

Post a Comment