Monday, July 1, 2013

Strangers in the City - Aman

Welcome to another episode of Strangers in the City. This is Aman, our awesome waitress at Diner Deluxe yesterday. Aman rocked this perfect combination of timeless classic and elegant chic, even in a diner uniform. And she may have a midwives tale or two about how to determine the sex of your unborn child (no, Anita and I are NOT expecting a child - she was telling the tale to my pregnant cousin)... This portrait is a tad on the soft side, because my focussing skills are lacking, it was shot at 1/15, and I have the shakes at that speed.

Strangers in the City - Aman

For the camera nerds: Shot with a Rolleiflex 2.8 at 1/15s, on expired Fuji Neopan 400, rated at 200. Developed in Ilfosol 3, 1+9 at 68 deg. F for 5:15. This was my first time shooting with the Rollei, and also my attempt at pulling film, so despite being slightly soft, I'm very pleased this shot turned out at all...

Hope you all enjoyed your long weekend, and Happy B-day Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment