Monday, April 28, 2014

Bloodbath at The Camera Store

There was a slight bloodbath at The Camera Store this weekend (from the perspective of my wallet)… I wandered in to pick up a Fuji XT-1 and a 35mm f/1.4 lens, which would have put me at a hair under $2K, but I walked out with nearly double that in gear. I has bad GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome). These are some of my first tests with the 35mm, featuring Scott, as we headed to the Globe to check out Finding Vivian Maier (which is a must see doc if you have any interest in street photography at all).

The Hutch

The Hutch and his Chinon
Rockin' the Chinon CE4 with an Industar lens.

The Hutch-2

The Hutch-1
This one was taken a while back, with the Pentax 6x7 and 105mm f/2.4 on Kodak T-max 400, dev'd in Ilfosol 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment