Sunday, January 25, 2015

Selfie Sundays, and Photographing the Pupils - Part V

It's taken a week, but I've started to emerge from the thick cocoon of jet lag. Sorry, phishing telescammers, you had your chance to take advantage of me while I was lost in the fog of timezone disorientation. Too late now, that free cruise has sailed...

I had a couple of frames left on a roll of film to burn, so I shot a couple selfies with the same camera used to shoot the student portraits shown further below. Selfie Sundays!

Selfie Sundays

Selfie Sundays

Rather than ease myself back into the routine, I flew straight to Ottawa a day after coming home, and after a week of meetings, I flew back home to teach a DSLR course. Here are some portraits of my students, taken with the Kiev88 and Arsat 80mm f/2.8, on Kodak Tri-X. Developed in Rodinal 1+24, @ 68 deg. F for 7:00 min.

Photographing the Pupils - Mosaic

Photographing the Pupils - Tannis

Photographing the Pupils - Al

Photographing the Pupils - Krista

Photographing the Pupils - Peter

Photographing the Pupils - Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment