Monday, July 27, 2015

The Tasty Taste of Edmonton

At some point, I will get around to posting photos from LA and Portland, wherein we ate and drank to excess. But until then, here are a handful of test shots fired through a new to me Pentax ME SLR this weekend at the Taste of Edmonton (acronym: TOE... mmmm mmmm, tasty TOE). Paired with a wide angle 28mm f/2.8 lens, I was getting all up in people's faces for these. The next time I see you dear readers, I'm sure I'll try to do the same with your mugs as well, and you'll probably want to punch me in the throat. Which is completely fair. An artist must be willing to sacrifice his face, for his art.

Taste of Edmonton-2

Taste of Edmonton-12

Taste of Edmonton-1

Taste of Edmonton-4

Taste of Edmonton-3

Taste of Edmonton-6

Taste of Edmonton-5

Taste of Edmonton-7

Taste of Edmonton-8

Taste of Edmonton-10

Taste of Edmonton-9
I can't remember what animal this carpaccio dish was made of, but it was pretty good.

Taste of Edmonton-11

Taste of Edmonton-13

Taste of Edmonton-14
As per regular protocol, she will not be pleased that I posted this. :)

All photos shot on Kodak Portra 400.

No comments:

Post a Comment