Sunday, December 18, 2016

Dinner at the Mach Household/ Photographing the Pupils - Part XI

While we were preparing dinner last night, Anita whispered '...love you very much.' I smiled, and then turned to give her a kiss, only to discover she was talking about the frozen package of shrimp she was defrosting. I kid you not. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or be jealous that she was whispering romantic sweet nothings to a 1 pound frozen block of home-wrecking prawns, while I was clearly within earshot. Sigh... at least I know what to buy her for X-mas now.

Anyways, I taught my last photo class of the year the previous week, and a few of my students volunteered to sit for a set of portraits, shot with the Hasselblad 500CM on Ilford HP5+. It now seems appropriate for me to say that "I love these so much."

And if you're curious to see what the 'love you so much' prawns were used for, scroll to the bottom to see the clam and shrimp paella we feasted on.

mosaic83b6fbfef1b88b769994e5ed2062fec7358f7225

Photographing the Pupils - Dec 2016-6

Photographing the Pupils - Dec 2016-4

Photographing the Pupils - Dec 2016-2

Photographing the Pupils - Dec 2016-1

Photographing the Pupils - Dec 2016-3

Photographing the Pupils - Dec 2016-5

Paella-1
I call this: Home-wrecker Paella.

No comments:

Post a Comment