Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Fruit of Love


Mother , originally uploaded by iHeartDimSum.

As promised, more photos from my cousin's wedding this past weekend. I'm not terribly happy with the photos of the ceremony portion because I opted for the reach of my 18-200mm Nikkor (which I am starting to hate more and more) rather than the speed and unbelievable sharpness of the 17-55mm f/2.8 Nikkor. But then I switched glass after the ceremony, and got much better results that I'm very happy with. Oh, I just realized I missed taking photos of the first dance because I was busy doing a round of prairie fires...


































Obviously, I didn't take the last photo as I'm in it. My bro snapped this one for me. Alrighty, the Puk clan should be arriving for the weekend visit any minute now.

Cheers,
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment