Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Seattle, WA

The rest of the trip to Vancouver and Seattle was fantastic, if a bit on the hellishly hot side of things. On the other hand, I probably shed a few pounds in sweat alone, which is good considering I was like a fat hibernating bear for the first 6 months of this year. I'm not going to bore you with details of the trip itself, but instead, will leave you with a series of photos. Here's a bunch from our time in Seattle. There are no photos of the Space Needle because frankly, it wasn't very impressive and we didn't feel like paying to go up it.




































1 comment:

  1. I really like the yellow parking meter one. Abrupt primary colours are my favorite! And the one right above it with the two birds is greatly timed, I also like it. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete