Saturday, December 5, 2009

Photowalk Holgottawa

I ended up travelling to Ottawa a ridiculous 8 or 9 times this year for work. I'm not really sure why I never bothered to bring a camera until my last couple trips. The place is full of character filled things to photograph. This is a series of lo-fi crap from my Holga on Ilford XP2 Super 400 film. It was on this photowalk that I dropped the camera and jammed the lens (right after the shots of the war memorial).





The church right by my hotel




The War Memorial


The locks of the Rideau Canal. Handheld on bulb, hence the blur.


Maple leaves on the ground by the Rideau Canal. Getting dark, handheld on bulb for ~1sec.


More of the same.


The Rideau Canal. Holga braced on a fence post, bulb ~1sec.


And another...

No comments:

Post a Comment