Monday, September 20, 2010

Fun with Closeup Diopters

In a weedy, overgrown ravine not far from our place, I have found a bit of a photographic haven for myself. In the latest adventure, Anita and I braved the mosquitos and set out determined to capture a large dandelion-like weed in full bloom, using the sunny f/16 method with my Kiev88, Fuji Velvia and a set of macro diopters. And then of course, my camera bag had my Holga with one shot left on the roll, so we shot a macro with that one too. I love how soft the Kiev shots turned out (colour), and I especially love how grainy the Holga one came out (B&W).







Weeds

3 comments:

  1. The first one at the top is super rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...this is super awesome!
    something that i wanna try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's stunning. I too have a Holga and I really want to buy a Kiev 88.

    ReplyDelete