Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kung Fu Bok Choy - The Year of the Horse

Happy Lunar New Year to you all, or as Dean would say, Kung Fu Bok Choy! Wishing you all good health, happiness, and prosperity in the Year of the Horse. Now give me all your money in a red packet! Seriously. I need your money. Somehow, I forgot to sock away a third of all my earnings from teaching last year, and so come tax time, I'm going to owe a CHA-CHING amount of money to Emperor Harper's royal coffers. Choi Sun Yeh (the Chinese God of Prosperity) needs to pay my bank account a visit, STAT!

Year of the Horse

And while my cholesterol levels are going to disagree, my stomach says that the only thing better than celebrating Lunar New Year with a delicious feast of Hot Pot, is to have it twice in a three days (I'm salivating over tomorrow's feast already). Especially in this bitchingly cold weather.

Hot Pot-2

Hot Pot-3

Hot Pot-1

No comments:

Post a Comment