Thursday, December 28, 2017

Another year in the books

I thought I'd close out 2017 with another mosaic of my year in photos. While the larger social and political backdrop of the past 12 months was just one continuos loop of shit news and even shittier people, it was a pretty epic year of adventures for us. From starting the year off in Vietnam, to hiking and scrambling 16 peaks in the Rockies, reconnecting with friends and family in Ireland and Belgium, seeing the cherry blossoms in Seattle, sleeping in a teepee in Montana, to generally eating and drinking new and interesting food and beers to excess, we've carpe'd that diem like 2018 may not happen.

I wanted to send a shout out to each of you for following along in my adventures here over the past nine years. I started this blog purely for my own personal entertainment, but have been continually staggered by the number of regular readers that have followed along the way. Here's hoping you had a great 2017, and wishing you all the best in the coming year!

mosaic 2017

Previous annual mosaics: 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment