Monday, August 1, 2011

Passing By...

I've been neglecting this blog in favour of my Tumblr, mostly because I can't be bothered to come up with any words of reading value to you. The past few weeks have been exactly like this photo, a complete blur. I'm finding it difficult to keep track of what day it is, and am slightly shocked to see that it is now August. What the heck did I do during the first 7 months of this year?!

Passing By

And in the latest episode of 'I've lost my mind and sense of fiscal responsibility,' I'm going to gets me the new fully tricked out MacBook Air tomorrow. Cha-ching.

1 comment:

  1. Having been an owner of one for a whole 12 hours now, I gotta say that I agree with your assessment. Not so sure on the battery claims aboutt 5-7 hrs though (is that on full brightness setting, or half?)... but we'll see after a full charge cycle.

    And actually, yes, I did know that georgemach.com is a real estate dude. He friended me on Facebook a while back out of the blue.

    ReplyDelete