Friday, March 30, 2012

The WTF Phone Message of the Month

I have the pleasure of owning a residential phone number that once likely belonged to an ethnic family... who also happen to be in a world of debt and appear to be on the lam. Because I get a SHIT TON of random phone calls from collection agencies hunting for some Mr. Avasi or something like that. And often, the calls start in a foreign language, only to switch to English after I annoyedly respond with "Sorry, you must have the wrong number." And I have occasionally even had the asshole callers accuse me of lying and that I am in fact this Mr. Avasi. Whatever.

But in the fairly regular routine of "WHAT THE FUCK?!" phone messages mistakenly left on my machine for Mr. Avasi, this recent voicemail message I received definitely takes the WTF cake to a whole new level. It takes the cake, puts an extra bit of icing on it, adds chocolate sprinkles, and then throws it in the face of your favourite politician during a mentally disabled fundraising event. Either this dude lives under a fucking rock, and that rock is buried in another mountain of fucking rocks where the concept of 'voicemail' is completely foreign, or else he's drunk, high, hallucinating, texting his mom, and eating a tuna sandwich all at once. Either way, I couldn't help but laugh, and then be annoyed, and then laugh again at the ridiculousness of it... have a listen.



Oh, and if you're reading this on a smart phone, you won't be able to access the embedded .mp3 I made of the voicemail. I don't know if this will work, but you can try clicking here to access it.

No comments:

Post a Comment