Thursday, July 12, 2012

Friends on Film - Fuji Neopan 400

While in Vancouver, I took advantage of the local B&W photofinishing services of The Lab, and finally got a roll of Fuji Neopan 400 developed. This film was over a decade expired, but the results were grainy with good contrast. I love the look and feel of these shots, and will need to look into developing my own B&W film, just so I can shoot some more of this stuff. These were shot in Calgary a few months ago with the Nikon FG and Nikkor 50mm f/1.2. More to come. I know, I make that promise as often as smokers claim to quit, so don't hold your breath.

Friends on Film - Neopan 400-3

Friends on Film - Neopan 400-4

Friends on Film - Neopan 400-5

Friends on Film - Neopan 400

Friends on Film - Neopan 400-2

Friends on Film - Neopan 400-6

No comments:

Post a Comment