Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Year in Photos - Where did 2014 go?!!

I think this will be my last blog post for the year, as we fly out to Vietnam shortly, arriving 3 days later.  Yes, Three.Full.Days.Later.  The beauty of flying via points is that you get to take the incredibly scenic milk run to Houston, before departing for Tokyo, and then finally arriving in Ho Chi Minh on Christmas Eve.  Apparently, Santa thinks I've been a terrible person this year, and gifted me this steaming pile of a flight itinerary.

On the bright side, we'll be celebrating my brother's wedding later this week in Ho Chi Minh.  Do you think they do conga lines at weddings over there?   I ask only because I really want to make a lame pun about Viet Conga lines.  Ha.  Uggghhh...

Anyways, as I reflect back on 2014, I thought I would revisit some photos taken throughout the past year and a bit.  Our year was more serious than usual, with the passing of a dear family member, and there were less shenanigans and adventures than years past.  But photographically, I've grown, and my style has definitely evolved.  Looking forward to seeing what this coming year has in store for us.

If I don't talk with you all beforehand, have yourselves a happy holiday season, filled with love, laughter, and lesbians.  (I just wanted to see if anyone actually reads what I write.) If lesbians are your thing, then I hope you get your fill for Christmas.

Oh, and because I'm a sucker for milestones, this is my 501st blog entry here. Who knew I'd be so prolific. While about 495 of them are pure crap, I hope you've been at least mildly entertained by one or two.

See you in Oh-Fifteen!

Year End Mosaic

Previous annual mosaics: 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment