Thursday, August 27, 2015

Photographing the Pupils, part VIII

And here are the latest portraits of my victims... er, I mean, students. I just wrapped teaching a small DSLR class, and these folks patiently sat for me during break time for these film portraits, shot with the Rolleiflex 2.8E on Kodak Tri-X 400. Souped in rodinal at 68 deg. F for 7:00min. The negatives turned out grainy as all heck, but I love them. Some of my favourites to date, for sure.

Photographing the Pupils, pt VIII-5
This is probably one of my favourite portraits of a student I've ever taken. I love the stern expression.

Photographing the Pupils, pt VIII-1

Photographing the Pupils, pt VIII-3

Photographing the Pupils, pt VIII-2
Sadly the film advance crank wasn't cooperating, and I ended up partially double exposing this shot.

Photographing the Pupils, pt VIII-4

No comments:

Post a Comment